Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tech Decline Week: Desktops and Wired Internet

Desktops
The all-in-one desktop computers may stick around but most desktops are going to be extinct pretty soon. More people buy and use laptops or tablets then desktops. I personally, still love my desktop at home. I don't use it very often but I still like to sit at a desk and get work done. 

Wired Internet
Be honest. When was the last time you hooked up your computer to an Ethernet cable. Now that everyone is using laptops and there is wireless in every coffee shop, very few people use wired internet. I talked to my cousin who is a few years under than me and she can't even remember ever using wired internet other than at school. That definitely surprised me. 

What do you think? Do you still use a desktop? Wired Internet?

1 comment: