Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flat Free Tires

About two weeks ago, I had a flat tire. Well, it wasn't flat, but it had very little air in it. It was a pain in the ass because I was worried it was going to go completely flat and I would have to learn how to change a tire by myself. I had to drive to campus and to class with my tire almost completely flat. I just didn't have time to put air in the stupid thing. 

These tires would have made the stress I had two weeks ago go away. Bridgestone has created a new tire that is air-free. It's made of recyclable thermoplastic-resin spokes. They are immune to punctures. 

3 comments:

  1. I had a flat tire a month after getting new tires but failed to buy a warranty. These would be nice but I wouldn't mind seeing the test results and the science behind how they work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go searching for the article about them and leave it for you :)

      Delete
    2. Much appreciated, Michelle!

      Delete