Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chalk Trails

I used to love drawing with chalk when I was little. My mom had to buy buckets of the stuff because I was always out on our driveway drawing something. It was how I spent my summers. Sometimes, I had to get my dad to hose off the driveway because it hadn't rained in a few days. 

This invention would have caused a younger me to squeal with joy. I can assure you I didn't squeal when I saw it, but I definitely couldn't pass it up.

The device on these kid's bikes is called a Chalktrail. It attaches onto the back of a bike or scooter. When the kid rides their bike, the chalk draws on the ground creating a wonderful piece of art. The Chalktrail was developed by Scott Baumann after watching his children play. 


Pretty neat huh? I thought it was cool. There is a video of it, but it's not the right format to put on here. But, if you want to watch it. The link is right here.

If you were still a kid would you use this?

2 comments:

  1. I would use this right now, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it cool! I would probably still use it too.

      Delete