Friday, January 13, 2012

Wake up with your mug

   Good Morning Sleepyhead! Don’t you just hate it when it’s time to get up and start the day? Wouldn't you love to just say “Just five more minutes” all day long? Well, I've had those moments too. Usually, when I've only had two hours of sleep because I spent the whole night reading a book or writing a paper. I can’t make getting out of bed any easier (unless you want a run away alarm clock) but I can possibly make your morning cup of coffee or tea a little more enjoyable.



   This coffee cup, designed by Damion O’Sullivan, makes a morning cup of coffee a little interesting. When the cup is cold, it stays black with a white sleeping face, but once you pour in hot coffee, the mug warms up and the face changes. The mug wakes up with you and changes to a white smiling face. I can’t assure you your mornings will be pleasurable, but at least you can watch as your mug change colors.


   If you don’t like smiley faces, but like the idea of a heat changing cup then there is a cup for you too. Damian O’Sullivan also designed a hot and cold mug. This cup lets the drinker know if the liquid inside is hot or cold by changing color with the temperature.

Would a cup like this make your morning cup of coffee more enjoyable?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need one too. Except, I would probably end up watching it change every morning instead of getting ready.

      Delete