Friday, April 13, 2012

Swivel Camping Chairs

I think my mind is on camping because I keep finding cool things to camp with. I mean the hanging tents, lighted pins, and now swivel camping chairs? I think I need to save some money, buy a bunch of camping gear, and head out into the woods. I wouldn't mind getting away for a few days to go camping.


This bag chair isn't your normal traditional chair. This chair is called the rEvolve swivel chair. In it, you can turn and see behind you and turn in any angle. There are also built-in speakers and a pouch for your MP3 player or iPod. The chair has a 300 lb capacity and can be folded up to fit into a zippered carry bag. There is even a place to put your chosen drink, which we all know is important.



Want to know more? Want to order your own chair?

No comments:

Post a Comment