Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Clumsy Keyboard

I'm one of those people that like my electronics to be clean, especially my screen and keyboard. I don't like when people touch my laptop with greasy finger. I don't like when my dogs try to walk across my keyboard and their little hairs go between my keys. I end up using a lot of canned air and folded up pieces of tissue. Thankfully, Logitech has saved my life.

They created a keyboard for the accident prone and the clean freaks. In other words, they created this keyboard for someone like me.


It's a keyboard that can be completely submerged in water for a good scrubbing. It's designed for those who like to eat around their laptops. If they spill some coffee or that sticky doughnut on it, they can just dunk it in water and scrub the residue away. 


I want it. I need it. If only I had the money for anything, everything on this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment