Monday, April 16, 2012

Something different

This week, I'm going to do something different. Do any of you remember phone week? Yes? No? Well, it's a week where I focus on one certain thing and then write about different, new gadgets for it. Well this week, I'm going to do a double gadget week. This is mostly to celebrate the fact that I have five more days of classes, and three finals separating me from the summer.

This week's first theme, if you will, is going to be about health and medicine. There will be different posts about new developments in the health field that I think are pretty awesome.

The second theme is going to be different gadget, gizmos, or technology that new generations won't use much or at all. Kind of like the VCR is now for my little cousins because it's been replaced with DVD players and netflix.

Sound good? I think so. Be sure to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment