Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hanging Tents

When I was little, I was a girl scout, mostly against my will. To be honest, I hated being a girl scout. Spending one night a week with a bunch of girls and their moms just wasn't my thing. But, through the ten years I was in it, I gained a lot of great memories and one or two life long friends. The one thing that I always loved about girl scouts was the camping. I loved putting a tent up for a weekend get away. It was always great to sleep in a tent, roast some marshmallows, and lay in the grass looking at the stars.

When I found this tent, I immediately wanted to go camping in it. It's just so cool. 

It's called The Tentsile. It's a hanging tent and it can be suspended above the ground and it has enough room for up to 8 people. The fabric of the tent is water, fire, and UV resistant and the frame is collapsible. Three anchors provide tension points to create the shape and it can be accessed by a rope ladder. 

Want to know more? Check it out here.









1 comment:

  1. Isn't it?! I want to buy one and just hang it in my backyard. Who needs a tree house when you can have a tree TENT

    ReplyDelete