Friday, March 16, 2012

Star Projector

This is a Star Projector. It has a rotating base with a compass. You can change the location and time of year so you can see the stars in the sky at that point and time. You can also change it to track the changes in the stars as the year passes. 


The Star Projector is not only educational but it's also romantic. It's great for kids who want to learn about astronomy, hopeless romantics that want to bring a bit of starlight on a date, anyone who can appreciate stars or anyone who wants a really awesome night light. Either way, anyone can bring the stars into their home now.


My love of stars is showing again. Can you tell?
(My first post about the stars can be found here)

The best part is it's only $22. 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes it is. I love this. I actually love it so much, I showed my mom it. She's buying me it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of these,they are fantastic! However I would like to know if they can be connected to the mains electricity.There is an "input" and it does say on the box the type of plug required.
    Has anyone else used electric with theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this! It is simply awesome. My 5 years old son falls asleep to this nightly. It is realistic and just really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. best star light projector

    ReplyDelete
  5. does anyone know if this thing rotates and if it does, how to make it rotate?

    ReplyDelete