Monday, March 12, 2012

Tea Anyone?

To be quite honest, I'm not sure what the purpose is of this Tea Cup. You certainty can't drink tea out of it. It's pretty darn cute though.

This is The Storm in a Tea Cup. It plays on the famous idiom meaning a small event that is exaggerated out of proportion. Inside the tea cup, a golden boat rides on mechanical waves under storm clouds. When you turn the gold handle, the waves move and the cloud reveals a lightening bolt. It's very cute, but there really is no purpose for it. Just a cute nick knack. 


I thought my friend Kayla over at Sip Worthy would enjoy it. I certainly thought it was adorable.

I even considered buying it for my Godmother who collects teapots, but then I saw the price. My love only goes as far as my pocket book I suppose.

But, if you happen to be rich, then you can find it here

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! But why is it that expensive? And who would pay that? I wonder if it could be a DIY project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I saw a gif of it while the knob was turning. It was cute! I wouldn't pay that much for it, but I think it is that expensive because there are only 10 available and it's a designer thing. If you figure something out for a DIY project...let me know.

    ReplyDelete