Sunday, March 11, 2012

Goodbye Ink Cartridges

I wake up late after spending most of the night writing a paper for class. It's due in a few hours. I walk over to my computer and pull the file up. I hit print. Then I leave my room to get breakfast and get ready for class. After going through my boring morning routine, I pack up my books for class. Before leaving, I go to my printer to grab my paper to turn in. It's not there. I frown and walk back to my computer. I hit print. Once again I walk to my printer, only to find a red blinking light. No ink. It seems like every time I need to print something, I'm out of ink.
    This is the Pencil Printer. You can take old wooden pencils, feed them into the printer, and it will use the lead to print your document. There is also an eraser in the printer, so if you make a mistake you can feed the paper through and erase all the writing. Or say you are just done with whatever is on the paper, you can feed it through the printer, erase it, and use it again. 

I'm always one for saving some trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment