Friday, March 23, 2012

Glucose meter

As you already know, my father is diabetic. If you don't know that, then it's because you missed this post, about measuring glucose through saliva. It's actually pretty cool. You should check it out.

This post is about making it easier to check glucose levels, but sorry you have to keep the needle. This is the iHealth Smart GlucoMeter created by iHealth Labs. It makes it easier to check blood sugar levels, and also keeps track of changes and trends in glucose levels through the iPhone. Actually, it can work through most devices like the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. It uses standard blood test strips and allows you to send readings of glucose levels to your doctors if need be.



2 comments:

  1. This is rather genius! My good friend Adam would love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cool too! I showed it to my dad and he just rolled his eyes. Glad someone agrees with me though!

      Delete