Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Shamrocks!

I wasn't going to do a post today, mostly because it's a Saturday and I don't usually post on Saturdays. But, I went out shopping and everyone was wearing green. I only have a little Irish in me, so I don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I feel like it's an Irish thing, and I'm not very Irish. 


Well, I came home and started searching Irish inventions or little creations. I didn't find that much, but what I did find made me chuckle. I thought I might share some of these little things that I found.

First, I found little dog collars with shamrocks all over them. I have two dogs, so I thought they were really cute. You can never go wrong with dressing your dog up for ANY holiday. I'll admit it, I dress my dogs up. Usually, it's just a little bandanna for Christmas, New Years, and Easter, but for Halloween we go all out. Gunner is usually dressed up as a little devil, and Shiner was always dressed up as a witch. This past year we dressed Brandy up as a little punk chick and put Gunner in a little punk shirt too. They were boyfriend/girlfriend.

Next, I found this interesting contraption. Everyone knows it, St. Patrick's Day is a very big drinking holiday. I mean come on, it's an Irish holiday. I'm only 20 and not a fan of drinking, but I felt like I needed to share this. 


It's a Key Hat. Yes, a keg that is a hat. It's almost like those beer can hats, but I guess it's better because it's a keg. It definitely will hold more for you. If you see anyone in one of these, give them a high-five for me.



Here's something that will bring a new meaning to "shot gun." This is a little device that will hold a shot in it and shoot it into your mouth, or a friends mouth when you drink. This is what came up in my search, I kid you not.







Here are some Irish Inventions!
(Sorry it's so big. It's hard to see otherwise.)



Did you know the Irish invented these things? 
Have a great St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment