Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Touch and Type

Recently, my mother has learned to text. Not well, I might add, but she is learning. I have to give her credit for that. Anyway, when she does text, she always complains that the buttons are too small for her fingers. When I say always, I don't mean occasionally or sometimes, I mean every-single-time. I was tempted to buy her this little gadget, but she doesn't have a smartphone. So, no luck. 

This little gadget was developed by a Norway company ONE2TOUCH and is called the "Touch & Type" keyboard. It can communicate with most tablet or smartphone by simply downloading and installing a driver on the device. The phones can then be set on the black strip and be used to type on the phone. The keyboard also has a charging strip in the middle, is waterproof, and can fold up to be put in a purse, or pocket. 


2 comments: