Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Floating planetarium in the tub

When you look up at the sky at night can you pick out the constellations? Do you imagine what worlds could be out there? Well, maybe that is just me, but I've always been fascinated with the stars, which is why I had to share this with you.

Sega Toys developed this dome pictured above. It’s a bath planetarium. I understand, there isn't much need star gazing while bathing, but you have to admit it’s pretty cool.


This planetarium floats on the surface of the water and projects the image with a bright light. It not only projects the night sky, but it also projects Rose Bath and Deep Ocean. If the dome is flipped over, it will project into the tub.

I don’t know about you, but if I had an indoor swimming pool, I would buy this and just float and look at the stars.

   What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment