Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy Lock

   The power at my house goes out all the time. Mostly because people don't know how to drive. There is a very poorly planned intersection right outside my neighborhood, and people don't seem to understand the signs that say DO NOT TURN ON RED in big letters, or the fact that lanes with yellow lines going across are not their own personal turning lanes. If you can see where I'm going with this, people get in accidents a lot. Usually, while they are in the process of crashing they seem to think, hey there's a lovely pole over their with wires attached to it, let me crash into that. So, then my neighborhood loses power, and no body is happy.


   Anyway, what I'm getting at here is that I can't use my wonderful garage door opener when the power is out, so I'm stuck pulling out a key. I'm horrible at using keys, absolutely horrible. Nine times out of ten, I don't even have my key with me, because I've either forgot the chain it's on, or I lost it. So, I'm stuck trying to find a key wherever my mother might have hidden one. Once I finally find the key, I fumble with the bags in my hand and can't put the key in the hole. I'm uncoordinated. 



   When I found this wonderful invention, I sat in amazement for a few seconds. No really, I did. This door lock creates a funnel for the key to go down. It allows you to simply guide the key to the lock, and making it much easier to open the door. Especially if you are me.

   Needless to say, I will be buying a door lock like this whenever I have my own house. My dad might make fun of me, but at least I'll be able to get into my house without swearing and cussing.

   Do you have problems opening doors or am I just alone here?

No comments:

Post a Comment