Friday, January 20, 2012

One Computer Addict Problem Solved

   I don’t know how your laptop or computer looks, but if it’s anything like mine then these might come in handy. I use all my USB ports, all of them. I have the typical four on my laptop, but one is used for my iPod/phone. One is used for my fan that keeps my laptop cool, since it gets way too hot, and the other two are used for my flash drives that are always plugged in because they keep all my files and TV shows. Well, there are times when I need to plug in other electronics like my nook or my camera and I have no where to plug in the USB. This little invention will definitely solve that.

image

   As you can see, these are USB connections that plug into one another. Not only are they in cute colors, but they are absolutely brilliant. They allow you to plug in anything you need to whenever you need to.

   Would you use these? Do you need to use something like this, or do I just use too many electronics at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment