Friday, February 1, 2013

Money Shredding Alarm Clock

I seem to like finding alarm clocks. I think it's just cool how many different concepts they have for an alarm clock. This one for example, it shreds money. That's right, you read that right. If you are late waking up for your alarm it starts shredding whatever bill is in the clock. Time is money and you will definitely lose money if you don't get up on time.

from designbuzz.com
I think it would be best to keep this alarm clock away from me. I don't wake up on time, and I don't have the money to waste to let it be shredded up all the time! Oh an another thing, this illegal to destroy money in the United States. So, I don't really recommend buying an alarm clock such as this if it could lead to a fine or imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment