Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a start

Yesterday, I began my junior year of college. I didn't realize until today that the term junior means that I'm halfway through my college career. I have no idea where the last two years went, but I think I tried to make the most of them. I'm hopeful that the next two years will be even better, starting with a new semester full of exciting classes.

With the start of classes, I'm going to start blogging again. Sorry for the impromptu break over the summer. I went on some trips, worked a lot, and enjoyed time with my family. Now, I'm back and itching to start writing again. I think I'm going to post Tuesdays and Thursdays, but don't hold me to that just yet. I need to see how school and work plays out.

I hope your summer was great and I'm excited to share a whole new group of gadgets and gizmos with you.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle!!! Where did your facebook go?!? I would really like to meet up with you to buy those books from you. I'll be on campus for classes tomorrow. Please contact me! My number is 724 317 6924. Text me, girl!

    ReplyDelete